You are leaving the Canadian PNH Network site to go to an external site.
In case you missed it…
Archived versions of these presentations can be viewed by visiting “Learning Programs”.
PNH symptom incidence rate
Early intervention is critical
- 35% of PNH patients die within 5 years of diagnosis2
- Diagnosis typically delayed for up to 10 years3
- A full clinical assessment consisting of patient history, physical and laboratory values is crucial for diagnosis and ongoing monitoring of PNH
- Reported symptoms may vary between visits and patients
- It is important to discuss symptomatology at each visit to track disease progression
*At initial diagnosis
Connect with your local PNH Expert for any questions regarding the diagnosis, treatment or management of PNH. We are here to help.