You are leaving the Canadian PNH Network site to go to an external site.
In case you missed it…
Archived versions of these presentations can be viewed by visiting “Learning Programs”.
Patients in Canada must receive world-leading care that extends over case recognition, diagnosis and treatment follow-up
- To maintain the highest standard of clinical practice in the management of PNH
- To provide continuing health education on the evolving management of PNH patients
- To participate in the PNH Registry to gain further understanding of the natural history of PNH
All centres in the Canadian PNH Network remain pleased to offer a shared care approach for the clinical management of patients with PNH, where this is the preference of the referring clinician
Services we provide
- State-of-the-art methods in flow cytometry for PNH diagnosis
- Treatment and follow-up of PNH patients
- Continuing health education to the broader community and knowledge translation
- Enrolment into the International PNH Registry to help provide greater insight into this serious disease
Contact your local PNH Expert for additional PNH education resources, including slide presentations